Click the links below to go to News.

News and Media

Spiritual Services

Your Spiritual Counselor may be your own affiliated clergy member from your specific religious preference or if you would like a clergy member to visit you during your hospital stay, you may call them directly or ask any member of your healthcare team to assist you in making that call.

Clergy services are provided by not only through Priests, Ministers, Rabbi and Monks, but through Deacons, Nuns, Parish Nurses and church laypersons.

The Clergy can provide you with spiritual support through prayer, emotional support and reassurance. They can advocate for you and participate in your treatment and/or discharge plans if requested.

Our Meditation Room is located on the ground level to the left of the Reception area at the end of the hall. We provide a Loan Library and brochures for your reading pleasure. We can offer additional resources such as CD Players & CD’s, some spiritual, some stress relaxation and some easy listening music; Prayer Shawls, Comforters; Hug & Prayer blankets etc. {Supplies may be limited as they are provided through donations.}.

The Greater Gardner Religious Council

The Greater Gardner Religious Council is led by the Director of Multi-Cultural and Social Services.

The Greater Gardner Religious Council is committed to the coordination and improvement of spiritual and human services in the Greater Gardner Area. This service area includes: Ashburnham, Athol, Baldwinville, Erving, Gardner, Hubbardston, Orange, New Salem, Templeton, Ware, Warrick, Westminster and Winchendon.

The Council meets monthly to provide the religious leaders of the Greater Gardner Area with an opportunity for community collaboration, networking and peer support.

Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 12noon {excluding the months of July and August}. Meetings are open to ordained or appointed clergy who are affiliated with faith communities within the Greater Gardner Area. For more information, contact the Multicultural Service Department at (978) 630-6166.